If you are feeling self-conscious and do not know how to get rid of dark circles. Then refer to simple, effective eye darkening tips at home. By using 5 foods that are easy to find after jute along with OwlTrick.Com.
1. Treat dark circles with cucumbers
In melon, there is a content of vitamin E and nutrients that are very good for improving the dark eyes under the skin.
Treating dark eyes with cucumber is very simple and applied by many women.
- You put cucumbers in the refrigerator.
- Slice them and apply on your face, let stand for about 15-20 minutes
- Then rinse with cool water, use 2-3 times per week, the extra marks on the eyes will be noticeably improved.
2. Ice cold
Ice is very commonly used in beauty. This includes the treatment of dark circles. The cold temperature of the ice will soothe the skin and remove the bacteria that are harmful to the skin. At the same time break the melanoma bonds on the skin. Thanks to this, the bruises under the eyes will fade .
How to use ice to treat dark eyes is as follows:
- You only need to use 1-2 ice cubes.
- Put in anhydrous and apply to the skin under the eyes
- Persistently done 1-2 times per week will give a clear effect.
Coffee contains a large amount of caffeine. This is a substance capable of stimulating blood circulation and fighting inflammation. From there, it helps to remove dark circles effectively.
How to use coffee to treat dark eyes is as follows:
- You soak some cotton buds in ready-to-drink coffee.
- Then let the refrigerator use gradually, each time you just need to take about 2 pieces then apply on the eyes, let stand on the face for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then rinse and dry, use 2-3 times / week will help dark circles fade.
4. Dark eye treatment with tea bags
Tea is rich in antioxidants and vitamins C, E, B2,.. From there, it will prevent and minimize dark circles effectively.
- You soak 2 tea bags in warm water. Squeeze out excess water then apply to your eyes for 15-30 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water and you’re done.
- Using tea bags on the eyes regularly 2-3 times a week is an effective way to reduce dark circles, swelling and redness in the eye area.
5. Use of chicken eggs and turmeric
Chicken eggs contain huge amounts of protein, vitamins and minerals. It has the effect of dispelling bruises, helping to fade blemishes and bring white skin.
When combined with turmeric, it will create a viscous mixture and have a very good effect on dark eyes.
The simple way to do it is as follows:
- You use 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder, mixed with 1 egg yolk.
- Then apply this mixture to the skin under the eyes, or can be applied to the entire face is also very effective in whitening the skin.
- Use 2-3 times / week to remove dark circles.
The eyes are seen as windows to the soul. So a pair of healthy bright eyes always helps you become more attractive and fresh among the crowd. In addition to trying the above methods. cYou should maintain a healthy lifestyle. Sleep early, get enough sleep, eat healthy, eat a lot of green vegetables to limit dark eye formation.